Last week I looked at my favourite “A” words, today I want to look at my favourite “B” words.
- Bakery, it sums up such a wealth of images and delightful smells.
- Britain, literally my favourite country in the world!
- Bastard, such a great word to spit out, and useful in a range of settings.
- Bereft. I don’t think another word sums up the depth of loss as succinctly as bereft.
- Bella. What a sweet way to say beautiful, and the name of my spoilt fur baby.
- Babushka, this word comforts me and reminds me of large, cuddly grandma’s with open arms ready to comfort and feed you.
Do you have any favourite “B” words?